2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. Include a direct link (URL) to each and every claim of infringement. We cannot action nonspecific claims based on keywords, search queries, title, name, or resemblance (physical or otherwise) to another document.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
This site reserves the right to send copies of false, misleading, or malicious takedown notices to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse and other DMCA watchdog groups for publication.
Click here for a legally valid DMCA takedown request template